A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Rhoades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Rhoades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Rhoades, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhoades graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Rhoades has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Carmel East
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Regional Medcial Ctr OburgCalhoun Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Freeman Rhoades MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sidney F. Rhoades practice?
- Dr. Sidney Rhoades has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Rhoades practices Internal Medicine near Aiken, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Aiken Internists.