Dr. Sidney Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Rosen?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Rosen?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 26th, 2013

There are no words that can truly express the depth of my gratitude to Dr. Rosen

There is no way I can express in a short review the gratitude I have for Dr. Rosen, but let me say the following: I have known Dr. Rosen since I first began working as a medical secretary in the mid-1970's, when he was psychiatrist-in-chief at the NYU Rusk Inst. for Rehabilitation. I attended his workshops, and then became a private patient on an off for the next 38 years--to the present. During that time he has worked with me to mobilize my unconscious resources in support, health, jobs, family, infertility treatments, financial, creative, and other career goals--this is far from a complete list. In addition, Dr. Rosen helped every single member of my family and some others, to achieve powerful, successful outcomes. He has been part of my adult life for so long that it's impossible to overestimate what he has given me, and others close to me. Along with his outstanding treatment (and leadership in his profession, as well), he has a deeply compassionate personality. Every single time over those close to 40 years when I called him during a crisis and urgently needed immediately help, he accommodated my requests. Most recently, a few months ago, I saw him to help deal with anxiety over a biopsy and to help me get through the weeks before I could get results and the procedure itself. As always in the past, he made room in his schedule to see me immediately, and provided significant relief. I might add that many times he has had an almost infallible instinct for the medical condition at issue, which also added to the relief I received from seeing him. I could go on and on, but this review might sound inflated or biased. To summarize, I can never, ever thank Dr. Rosen enough for the life-giving support he's given me, family, and friends.

September 11th, 2015