A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Sidney Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Lynbrook, NY.
See Lynbrook Ophthalmologists.