A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Rosenberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rosenberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Rosenberg MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Sidney Rosenberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Rosenberg practices Ophthalmology near Freeport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY and Garden City, NY.
See Freeport Ophthalmologists.