A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Curry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Curry, Board Certified Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Curry graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Curry has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Curry MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Curry practice?
- Dr. Sidney Curry has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Curry practices Dermatology near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Dermatologists.