A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Schulman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Schulman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Schulman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Schulman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Schulman practice?
- Dr. Sidney Schulman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Schulman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI.
See Janesville Surgeons.