A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Schulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Schulman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schulman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health System Corporation
- Mercy Walworth Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Schulman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Schulman practice?
- Dr. Sidney Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Schulman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Orthopedic Surgeons.