Dr. Sidney Semrad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Semrad?

September 16th, 2017

Lies and Fear Tactics

Beware if you are wanting a natural childbirth! This doctor is not VBAC friendly. He flat out lied to me and told me that the risk of uterine rupture is 10%! There is no research supporting this claim. Either he's uneducated or purposely misleading women.

February 26th, 2015

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Semrad is one of the best doctors out there!! He has delivered all four of my daughters, and was amazing. Always so kind , understanding, took time to answer all my questions . His office is always so friendly, when you go in for you appointment it's always so welcoming.

September 18th, 2014

Went in feeling fatigued, he found the problem, treated me and I feel fantastic!

November 26th, 2013

This doctor disregarded a large 4cm mass in my breast. Told me it was fybrocystic change and to come back in a year. 6 months later it was Almos 7 cm and diagnosed as stage 3 breast cancer. Doctor should NEVER have ignored a lip that size in a breast. My fail was I trusted MY DOCTOR

October 21st, 2013

23 years and still Great

At 16 years old, a Doctor in an ER told me that I had such a bad infection in my uterus that I would NEVER carry a baby and walked out of the room. I was devastated! I wanted a second opinion and went to see Dr. Semrad for the first time right before my 17th Birthday. When he walked in and saw the tears in my eyes, he placed his hand on my shoulder and said to me that I will carry a baby and he will help me through it. Now although I was very young, I began to try for a pregnancy because I felt that I had to prove that jerk Doctor at the hospital wrong! Dr. Semrad was planning a procedure on the fallopian tubes to increase my chances, however after a few months, I was 10 days late:) I rushed to see him due to extreme pain on my right side and he sent me for US right away to check for a Ectopic or miscarriage. The baby was fine. Dr. Semrad took fantastic care of me the whole way knowing I could loose her at anytime. Today I am SO VERY grateful to the Doctor who has been by my side through the birth of my Daughter and my Son! We battled 2 other pregnancies that were lost and Dr. Semrad always gave me hope:) Today, my Daughter has now made me a grandmother and my son is graduating High School. Dr. Semrad has truly given me the life I have. Thank you Sidney for your compassion for that young girl so many years ago!

May 9th, 2011

Finding a new OB

I went to him after having a miscarriage and his only option for me was to try ivf then got pregnant and had an extopic and still he pushed ivf. I am now pregnant again and going to a different doctor that will listen and take the time with me. I am 27 and I don't need ivf if I am able to get pregnant on my own but continued to push even after I said no. Was not willing to help with my infertility!!

May 2nd, 2011

GREAT DR!!!!

I have been going to Dr syndey semrad for about 5 years... he has always there to find out what is going on and testing to find out too! VERY CARING WITH MY PREGNANCY!!! LOVE HIM AND THE PRACTICE! garenteed you wont find a better a dr.

October 28th, 2010

wonderful dr

i had a wonderful experience with dr semrad and all of the women in the office. it was my first pregnancy and he answered all om my questions and concerns. i had high blood pressure towards the end and dr semrad was very attentive to both my and my babys needs. i cant thank them enough

August 26th, 2010

Creepy!

dr. Semrad makes inappropriate comments about breast size. II no longer feel comfortable going there. The front office is not so friendly either. I switching to another practice.

May 29th, 2010

I too had a cancerous pap smear and it was ignored. Maybe this great doctor needs a malpractice attorney knocking on his door.

April 1st, 2010

Bedside manner has gone downhill and doesn't know much about pre-menopause

The last time I saw Dr. Semrad I had pain in my lower right quadrant. The assistant took me back a little early, had me undress, put on a gown and sit on the table. And there I sat for 45 minutes!! The doc came in after my appt. time and said "What can I do for you today" No apology for the long wait. After he examined me and determined it's not an ovary problem I said maybe I'm just approaching pre-menopause.(I was a few months shy of 39) He looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about. He said "You're too young for that. You don't reach that until 55" I said "Don't some women reach it in their 40's?" and he said "no". I know women can reach pre-menopause in their late 30's to 40's and stay in it for 15 years before they actually reach menopause! This doc needs to get more educated about that! I'm switching to a woman gyn. I'm sure she'll know more about ALL that.

August 19th, 2009

Great Dr.

I am so happy with Dr. Semrad. He is such a nice man and caring doctor. I had some problems during my pregnancy and he had no problems helping me and answering all my questions. At one point on a Sunday night I was having pain and my mom told me that I really needed to call the doctor and make sure everything was ok. I called and left a message, within about 5 mins. Dr Semrad called me back and put mine and my mom's minds at ease. I am now the proud mom of a beautiful and healthy baby boy thanks to Dr, Semrad and his staff! I would recommend this doctor to anyone!