Dr. Siddharth Shah MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Birmingham, AL

4.8

June 7th, 2016
Best Family Care in Jefferson County
Dr. Shah is the kind of family medical practitioner that you would take your family to for a lifetime.

February 18th, 2016
Excellent
Excellent doctor. I have bene under his care for 6 years.

April 12th, 2015
Dr Shah is the Best There Is. Would recommend to ANY ONE!!

December 10th, 2014
A Plus - office staff and care
I made a visit with Dr. Shah for a recent sickness - cold/stuffiness and cough. He was thorough from lab work to lung sounds and ear, nose and throat examination. I found it extremely easy to get a quick appointment and didn't wait longer than 10 minutes to be seen. I was given samples of everything he had on hand to treat me, which is always appreciated. I did have to return because I didn't seem to be getting significantly better with the meds. I was able, again, to get a quick appointment and was again seen within 10-15 minutes. He reevaluated labs, chest health and did an chest xray, which he has sent to radiology for a complete reading. Again, he gave me additional samples of meds he had on hand and a couple of inexpensive prescriptions to help treat my illness. I feel significantly better today. I want to thank Dr. Shah and his staff for their quick action and think Dr. Shah does everything within in his power to diagnose and treat. I will be seeing him again and appreciate his caring bedside manner and his attention to detail that some physicians lack. He passes my extremely high requirements for potential physicians and spent an appropriate amount of time listening to my concerns and requests. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Can't say enough good things about him. Extremely pleasant experience! And, I'm getting well! Thanks, Dr. Shah!

March 12th, 2014
Stay Away From This Character
He is hateful, he is condescending, he is not especially knowledgeable. He is rude, he is very, very ill-mannered and if you are smart you will stay away from him. I have never heard a good word about him and there is a reason for that. He will not prosper with his poor personality, as well as his believing he knows it all. Stay away from this character. I would be very concerned about going into his office for any help.Oh and he made the remark that he has plenty of patients. he doesn't need you or anyone else. He is the worst out there.

November 12th, 2013
Patient
Great doctor. Dr. Shah has a genuine care for his patients. Very thorough in asking questions to find out what is wrong and listens to what you have to say. Always answers my questions. Great guy.

September 16th, 2013
Wonderful doctor!!!

July 13th, 2009
definetly recommend dr shah. very courteous... will use him again.

June 8th, 2009
HE HELPS YOU IN SO MANY WAYS

December 20th, 2008
Patient recommendation
Dr. Shah is an extremely personable and competent physician. My experiences with Dr. Shah and his office have always been very positive. I would recommend Dr. Shah to anyone in need of medical care.