A Plus - office staff and care show details A Plus - office staff and care
by Jane H. on Dec 10th, 2014

I made a visit with Dr. Shah for a recent sickness - cold/stuffiness and cough. He was thorough from lab work to lung sounds and ear, nose and throat examination. I found it extremely easy to get a quick appointment and didn't wait longer than 10 minutes to be seen. I was given samples of everything he had on hand to treat me, which is always appreciated. I did have to return because I didn't seem to be getting significantly better with the meds. I was able, again, to get a quick appointment and was again seen within 10-15 minutes. He reevaluated labs, chest health and did an chest xray, which he has sent to radiology for a complete reading. Again, he gave me additional samples of meds he had on hand and a couple of inexpensive prescriptions to help treat my illness. I feel significantly better today. I want to thank Dr. Shah and his staff for their quick action and think Dr. Shah does everything within in his power to diagnose and treat. I will be seeing him again and appreciate his caring bedside manner and his attention to detail that some physicians lack. He passes my extremely high requirements for potential physicians and spent an appropriate amount of time listening to my concerns and requests. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family. Can't say enough good things about him. Extremely pleasant experience! And, I'm getting well! Thanks, Dr. Shah!

Stay Away From This Character show details Stay Away From This Character
Mar 12th, 2014

He is hateful, he is condescending, he is not especially knowledgeable. He is rude, he is very, very ill-mannered and if you are smart you will stay away from him. I have never heard a good word about him and there is a reason for that. He will not prosper with his poor personality, as well as his believing he knows it all. Stay away from this character. I would be very concerned about going into his office for any help.Oh and he made the remark that he has plenty of patients. he doesn't need you or anyone else. He is the worst out there.

Patient show details Patient
by Greg Bowers on Nov 12th, 2013

Great doctor. Dr. Shah has a genuine care for his patients. Very thorough in asking questions to find out what is wrong and listens to what you have to say. Always answers my questions. Great guy.

by Pamela Dodd on Sep 16th, 2013

Wonderful doctor!!!

Jul 13th, 2009

definetly recommend dr shah. very courteous... will use him again.

Jun 8th, 2009

HE HELPS YOU IN SO MANY WAYS

Patient recommendation show details Patient recommendation
Dec 20th, 2008

Dr. Shah is an extremely personable and competent physician. My experiences with Dr. Shah and his office have always been very positive. I would recommend Dr. Shah to anyone in need of medical care.