A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Simonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Simonian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simonian
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Simonian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Simonian, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonian graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Simonian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Kay Simonian DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney K. Simonian practice?
- Dr. Sidney Simonian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Simonian practices Ophthalmology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Highland Park, MI.
See Madison Heights Ophthalmologists.