Learn more about Dr. Sidney Simonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Simonian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Simonian, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonian graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Simonian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Kay Simonian DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney K. Simonian practice?
- Dr. Sidney Simonian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Simonian practices Ophthalmology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Madison Heights Ophthalmologists.