Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sidney Simonian
Dr. Sidney Simonian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Madison Heights, MI. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Simonian is affiliated with St John Hospital & Medical Center, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center) and Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Simonian has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sidney Simonian has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...