A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Simonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Simonian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Simonian, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonian graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Simonian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simonian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney K. Simonian practice?
Dr. Sidney Simonian practices Ophthalmology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Madison Heights Ophthalmologists.