Dr. Sidney Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Smith?

November 16th, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM

April 9th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Smith for about 23 years and have had only good interactions. He is very professional but yet makes you feel comfortable. He is a top notch dr and will be seeing him till he retires.

December 1st, 2014

Doctor Smith is a wonderful doctor. He was very kind and elaborate; he also made me feel very comfortable . While the staff is nice too, I found it extremely difficult to get a hold of them. They also messed up my prescription on more than one occasion because they "forgot" to fax it to the pharmacy. Great doctor. Bad staff.

July 12th, 2013

Dr. Smith is very professional and very kind and gentle with his discussions. I really appreciated that he helped me to feel very comfortable and I also liked the fact that he took a lot of time explaining things to me. The office staff are very kind and also answers questions politely. An added bonus: The office provides light desserts(cookies, etc.) while you wait.

January 20th, 2012

He was very professional I liked how he straight forward. He has a very good bedside manner, and his sense of humor is great he makes you feel very comfortable. I would recommend him very highly.

September 21st, 2010

Dr. Smith, my OB

Dr. Smith was alway professional, but not very personal. He tells you like it is, which is a good thing, he doesn't waste his time nor your time! His staff was friendly and helpfull too. Dr. Smith stayed with me for the full hour that I pushed and also delivered my daughter. He wasn't just a "here to catch the baby and run", which I liked!

September 16th, 2010

The only nice person in this office is the nurse. The doctor was rough and mean and the ultrasound tech yelled when we tried to ask her questions. I wouldn't take my dog to these people.

January 20th, 2017