A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Sobel, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Gastrointestinal Radiological Oncology, Glandular Cancer Adenocarcinoma, and Head and Neck Cancer.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sobel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Sobel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney H. Sobel practice?
Dr. Sidney Sobel practices Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Batavia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Springs, NY and Canandaigua, NY.
See Batavia Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Sobel, Dr. Dennis Sobel, Dr. Denny Sobel, Dr. Deon Sobel, Dr. Dion Sobel, Dr. Dwight Sobel