A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Spector:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Spector is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Spector, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spector graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Spector has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Abram Spector MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney A. Spector practice?
- Dr. Sidney Spector has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Spector practices Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Neurologists.