A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Starkman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Starkman, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Starkman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Starkman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Starkman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Starkman practice?
- Dr. Sidney Starkman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Starkman practices Neurology and Emergency Medicine near San Clemente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Irvine, CA.
See San Clemente Neurologists and San Clemente Emergency Physicians.