A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Swanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Swanson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans