A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Swanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Swanson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney John Swanson MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney J. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Sidney Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Swanson practices Urology near Smyrna, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Smyrna Urologists.