A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Treat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Treat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Treat, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Treat graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Treat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Dane Treat MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sidney D. Treat practice?
- Dr. Sidney Treat has 1 office location.
Dr. Sidney Treat practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.