A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Ulreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Ulreich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulreich graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ulreich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ulreich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 19 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney Ulreich practice?
Dr. Sidney Ulreich practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Radiologists.