A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Ulreich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Ulreich, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulreich graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Ulreich has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney Ulreich MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney Ulreich practice?
- Dr. Sidney Ulreich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Ulreich practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Radiologists.