A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Walker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Walker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney P Walker MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney P. Walker practice?
- Dr. Sidney Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Walker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.