A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Walker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Walker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sidney P Walker MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sidney P. Walker practice?
- Dr. Sidney Walker has 14 office locations.
Dr. Sidney Walker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.