Dr. Sidney Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Williams?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Sidney Williams?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2015

Pill Pusher - Very Scary

He is a pill pusher and not a doctor. Those who see him are often just looking for pain meds. On my first visit he tried to prescribe a very dangerous mix of pain meds and anti-anxiety meds even though I did not ask for them. Then when I asked questions and said I didn't want them, I wanted an epidural steroid injection as that is what I was referred to him for, he got really angry. He took a red marker and wrote "ADDICT - DO NOT SCHEDULE" on the FRONT of my file where anyone who saw the file walking past could see it with my name! I was horrified! If all you want is pain meds, and dangerous med combos, I guess this is the doc for you. If you want responsible pain management RUN away from this doctor as fast as you can!

April 5th, 2015

Pill Mill with drug addict contract. Stay away frm Office mgr

Off mgr is psychotic. Nice doctor only for pills, doesn't practice med.

July 9th, 2014

He was very good and got right to the point and found out what the problem was. He was considerate, kind, courteous, etc. He checked parts of me that had never been checked by other physicians. He found some things wrong that should have been checked. I would not have changed physicians except I had to drive 146 miles to see him and the riding became to painful. I would have been a healthy person had it not been so painful to ride. I had been hurt by 2 physicians and am a chronic pain patient due to what they did. Dr. Schick at McBride Hospital due to his temper and Dr. Elaine Davis. She had been a very good doctor and delivered 2 of my children, but she had brain cancer at the time of my surgery and Bass Hospital in Enid asked her to take a leave of absence, she refused. I don't blame her. but I do blame the hospital. I was one of a number of patients, who were hurt by her due to the cancer.

June 24th, 2011

Great Doctor

This Doctor took me as a patient after I filled out all the necessary paperwork. He believed in my condition when so many other would not and was not afraid to take on my treatment. He is a very good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. I feel blessed to have found him especially in this area of Oklahoma.

June 22nd, 2011

Has helped me so much!!

I have been seeing doctor williams for 2 years now and he has helped me so much. I am 24 years old and have really bad back pain, other doctors I have been to told me I was too young to have back pain like I do and I must just want pain pill and that is not the case. I have a crushed disc in my spine and it causes horriable pain in my upper back. Dr. Williams took the time to listen to me and run test to find out what was wrong!! He has truly saved my life I can finally work and do everyday things without being in as much pain as I was in.

May 13th, 2011

Been to him..and still GO

I have been to many, Many, MAny Doctors.never have a came across one who is so understanding...THIS DOC will work with you..Not against you..if you have a Problem with your Meds for Example..He will take the time to work with helping you get back on track instead of kicking you out the door...He is a LIFE SAVER

August 5th, 2010

Great in the area he is in.

Very knowledgeable when it comes to pain management. Does the blood work to keep accurate levels of pain medications and to make sure that you are not getting to medical problems cause by the medication. His staff is friendly and will get you worked in if need be if you are a regular patient.

March 11th, 2016