A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sidney Worsham is Poor. Dr. Worsham has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sidney Worsham, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Worsham graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Worsham has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Harris Methodist H.E.B.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Worsham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Sidney Worsham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sidney A. Worsham practice?
Dr. Sidney Worsham practices Urology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Texas City, TX and League City, TX.
See Fort Worth Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Denis Worsham, Dr. Dennis Worsham, Dr. Denny Worsham, Dr. Deon Worsham, Dr. Dion Worsham, Dr. Dwight Worsham