A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siegfried Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siegfried Mayer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siegfried Mayer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Mayer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siegfried DR Mayer MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Siegfried D. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Siegfried Mayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siegfried Mayer practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.