Dr. Siegfried Schweighofer Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Clinton Township, MI

• Good
  • Bad

October 31st, 2012
Dr. Schweighofer is a great doctor. I have been taking my sons to Dr. S for 21 years and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a pediatrician.

October 25th, 2011
Amazing Doctor!

September 1st, 2011
Great Doctor
We have been going to Dr. Schweighofer for almost 4 years now. I went through a few different pediatricians with my daughter until I found one I liked. Now I bring my son to see him too. My son had some complications when he was born and Dr. Schweighofer made sure that he was updated daily from the hospital and was super happy to see the baby once he was finally able to come home. He always takes time to answer my questions my daughter (3.5yrs) absolutely love him. The nurses in the office are very polite and friendly and also always remembers my kids. If there is an emergency I never have a problem getting in to see them. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a caring pediatrician.

September 1st, 2010
My two children have been seeing Dr. Schweighofer since they were born. My son loves Dr. Schweighofer, he has quite a repoire with the kids. More importantly he has handled every situation with great and thorough care. I have found him to be proactive with preventive medicine as well. I have come across others that have him as a doctor and I have never heard a negative comment about him.

April 29th, 2010
Average at best.
If you don't care about staff quality or "bedside" manner - this is the Doctor for you. All Business - no real caring for the human patient. Just tell him the problem so he can issue pills and run to the next patient's room. I would be amazed if he even remembered our child's name 5 minutes after her visit with him.

May 5th, 2015