A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siegrid Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siegrid Yu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Merkel Cell Carcinoma
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Yu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siegrid S Yu MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siegrid S. Yu practice?
- Dr. Siegrid Yu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Siegrid Yu practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists and San Francisco Internists.