A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sienna Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sienna Go, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sienna Sablan Go MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sienna S. Go practice?
- Dr. Sienna Go has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sienna Go practices Family Medicine near Costa Mesa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Costa Mesa Family Physicians.