A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sienna Go:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Go
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Go Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sienna Go, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Go graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Go has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sienna Sablan Go MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sienna S. Go practice?
- Dr. Sienna Go has 1 office location.
Dr. Sienna Go practices Family Medicine near Placentia, CA.
See Placentia Family Physicians.