Dr. Sieu Truong MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Encinitas, CA

February 28th, 2017
This doctor just wants your money ! She was trying to make me pay even though I have insurance. She was very judgmental and very rushed during my visit. A pushy doctor that wants to squeeze any money out of you is not ok during pregnancy !! After telling her I would not pay, she stormed out of the office and left me with the front office staff not knowing what to do.

February 2nd, 2011
Dr. Truong is a dedicated OB/GY doctor
I have Dr. Truong as my OB/GY for 5 years. She is a wonderful and caring person with a warm heart. Her professional diagnosis skill and surgical experience are very impressive.

June 15th, 2010
She is the best!
We lived in Carmel Valley but we drove to Encinitas to see her for more than 20 times before she delivered our DD in Scripps Encinitas. At the beginning, I was not sure about her as she looks very young but later I found out she is best.

August 14th, 2009
Dr. Truong is cutting edge. She is genuine and caring about not only my gynecological health, but my overall health as well: bone denisity, breast health and other underlying health issues that may be a cause for concern. She has followed my health for the last 5 years. I am now past menopause for almost 2 years. I know she does a lot of work with Obstetrics as well, but unfortunately I didn't know her during that phase of my life.