A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siew-Jyu Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siew-Jyu Wong, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siew-Jyu Jyu Wong BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Siew-Jyu J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Siew-Jyu Wong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Siew-Jyu Wong practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC and Baltimore, MD.
See Fountain Valley Pediatricians.