A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sig-Linda Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sig-Linda Jacobson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sig-Linda Jacobson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Perinatology Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Jacobson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sig-Linda Jacobson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sig-Linda Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Sig-Linda Jacobson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sig-Linda Jacobson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Buffalo, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.