Dr. Sigal Klipstein MD Patient Reviews

• Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Hoffman Estates, IL

February 11th, 2016
Incredible Doctor and office staff! I love the patient portal, it makes scheduling the sometimes many appointments easier and also it is easy for me to access my lab results. Love them! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

February 10th, 2016
Wonderful RE, very personal care, easy to contact via portal and phone. On a long hard trip to have a child took excellent care of us.

September 8th, 2014
Truly compassionate doctor
Dr. Klipstein was knowledgeable, patient, understanding and compassionate. She was more than willing to answer any questions at any time. I always felt cared for and valued as an individual. The entire staff was just as helpful and compassionate. I am truely grateful for all their help and support through such a difficult time. If I need treatment again, I will gladly go back to Dr. Klipstein at Invia.

April 2nd, 2014
Dr. Klipstein and everyone at Invia are WONDERFUL! They take what is normally a very emotional and draining experience and make it as positive and upbeat as possible. The nurses and other staff were incredibly friendly and accommodating of my schedule. They answered all of my questions (and I had a lot). Even if I didn't have an appointment coming up, I would send them a message on my portal and they always responded right away. I always saw the same two nurses for my ultrasounds and blood draws and they were both incredibly nice. Now that I'm 8 weeks pregnant, I'm done with Invia (for now) and will be going back to my regular OBGYN and I can't even tell you how sad I am. I've never had such a patient and understanding doctor and nurses who make me feel like my concerns are their top priority. I never felt like I was being rushed out of there or my questions weren't important. I have had a couple other friends go to Invia and got pregnant through IVF like me and I would 100% recommend Dr. Klipstein to ANYONE. I've never had a doctor or office that I've cared enough to right a review for, which alone shows how much I like them! :)

April 9th, 2013
Great Doctor
I highly recommend Dr. Klipstein. I got pregnant both times with the IVF and FET. Believe me you will be in great hands.

June 3rd, 2011
Highly recommend Dr. Klipstein
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Klipstein and the entire staff at InVia Fertility. The doctor was very knowledgable in her field, attentive, approachable and always available for any questions or concerns that I had. The nurses were friendly and quickly returned my calls. The entire staff knew me by name, even the receptionists were helpful if I needed last minute appointment changes. I would highly recommend Dr. Klipstein to anyone who is looking for an infertility specialist, she made my entire experience memorable. The convenience of 4 office locations was also wonderful.