A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sigal Tene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sigal Tene is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sigal Tene, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tene graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Tene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Health Services
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sigal Alona Tene MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sigal A. Tene practice?
- Dr. Sigal Tene has 1 office location.
Dr. Sigal Tene practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists and Redwood City Pulmonologists.