Dr. Sigfredo Aldarondo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sigfredo Aldarondo?

March 18th, 2014

Excelent doctor

Hw worked very hard to save my life. I litterally have him to thank tht I am still here.

May 14th, 2013

Compassionate team of professionals

Reading the prior rant prompted me to come to the defense of a great physician and staff. Dr. Aldarondo is caring and kind. He is respectful in his dialog with me and my family and has taken a significant amount of extra time to assure that we understood the diagnosis and prognosis, His staff has also been very gracious. It's hard to get in to see him but that's only a reflection of how wonderful this man is. It's worth the wait.

July 20th, 2012

This man is an incredible Pulmonologist. I have ben a payient of his for over 10 years and I know I would not be living were it not for his wonderful care and his knowledge of COPD problems and the latest treatments and medicines. I have 50% of my lungs destroyed by emphaasema and this has not progressed further becaus of him. He also has an outstanding staff

March 28th, 2012

Horrible administrative staff - not worth the hassle. There are better groups and doctors

After having my family Dr. fax info twice, the radiologists office send CT and X-ray results, 4 separate phone calls, we never actually received a return call to get an appt. scheduled. After finally getting a human on the phone two days into the process the office staff kept insisting we needed a referral, which of course we don't with our insurance. The woman had the nerve to say that if they'd seen a mass they would have ordered a CT. Had this rocket scientist looked at the info that was sent or perhaps hadn't lost it to begin with she'd have seen this was already done and in the records.Don't waste your time here. The competency of the front office staff is lacking such that I wouldn't be sure any info the Dr. actually gets would be accurate. You'll surely spin your wheels with them first. Even if Dr. A. is fantastic the chances are he'll be working from poor info anyway given what you run into with the people working his administrative staff.

February 10th, 2011

Excellent doctor

January 12th, 2009

hospital patient

Dr.Aldarando is well respected and admired. He is very professional and has excellent bedside manner. He is very kind and explains everything thoroughly.

August 12th, 2016