Sigmund L Kulessa DO Patient Reviews

3.3
  • 5 reviews

October 1st, 2013
Dr Kuless is a great Doctor
Doctor Kulessa has been my Doctor for 19 years.Now that he is retired, I am at a great loss. If it wasn't for Doctor K. I wouldn't be here today. I have COPD, Emphysema and Asthma, etc. I was always in the hospital or Emergency Rm. Every other Dr I went to kept me on prednisone like they were M&M's Dr. K sent me to Deborah Hospital and between the Dr there and Dr. K they got me off the prednisone, changed my meds and helped me to have my life back.. I am very grateful to Dr Kulessa and Dr Renee for all you have done for me and my family...God Bless You!!

January 28th, 2012
Great and Caring Dr
I am 47 years old and I have been going to Dr.Kulessa for 40 years. As a child he was always there for my family and I. The person that says he didn't tell her to lose weight and not to eat high fat foods for her high blood pressure, what day and age are you living in not to know that yourself. Furthermore I don't believe that. I was always a thin person and as an adult I have gained a substantial amount of weight. I have now developed diabetes which is my fault. I was worned by him many times to watch my weight and diet because diabetes was right around the corner. Which is what happened. He and his daughter Renee are both my doctors. I could never say enough about the 2 of them. One night in the ER diagnosed with diverticulitis, Dr Renee came there at 3:00 am to make sure I was OK. When she saw the pain meds the hospital gave me prior to her visiting me, she explained to me the effects that was going to happen and to hang tight. They are the most caring people. I have family in the medical field and he is def our doctor of choice as well as his daughter. You sometimes need to look past the staff in a doctors office when you have great doctors. I no one day he will retire but thank god his daughter will be there. She learned well by her dad

March 22nd, 2011
Good & Bad
Dr. S. Kulessa is a doctor that will work with you, if you let him know that you want to do that. He spent time with me so that my questions were answered. I brought him some information I had questions about & he was willing to find more information for me. If he had the pros & cons, he gave that information to me. From my experience, when he prescribes medication, he starts with low doses to see how they affect the patient.He is always courteous & has shown respect for his patients.The only negative, is that the waiting time is usually long if you have an appointment in the evening, especially in winter (cold & flu season). I guess that means that he is popular & he spends time with you. He is not a "15-minute doctor", like some of the recent grads. I have been to.Overall, I have a great deal of respect for him & I think he also respects his patients.

October 2nd, 2009
DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTISE-Boycott DR. Kulessa and his daughter!
Dr. Kulessa is a rude and Money Hungry DOCTOR. He does not care if you get well or not--a ptient is like a $$ bill to him. DO NOT GO TO HIM OR HIS PRACTISE..THEY ARE NOT EVEN MD's!!

March 12th, 2009
Diagnosed with High blood pressure. Not told anything to help myself. For example not told to exercise, lose weight and cut back on high fat meat/cheese/snacks, etc. Just given prescriptions. No thanks.