Dr. Sigmund Sattenspiel Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sigmund Sattenspiel?

June 21st, 2016

Why doesn't he participate inBrilliant Distinctions???

I have only been to him for injectables and I do not understand why he wont join the BD program which gives coupons for Botox by earning points with each procedure...the lazy rude office staff can't be bothered.

December 9th, 2015

Run, don't walk

Run, don't walk. He is the worst plastic surgeon you could possibly choose. He ruined me. I was just in a divorce and vulnerable. He said I needed an eye lift. No way. They were just tired looking. He shrunk my beautiful eyes by 1/4 inch. The eye doctor I went to for my prescreening later told me that there was no way I need plastic surgery (I wish he spoke up then). I don't have many eyelashed now and they used to be thick. Also I only wanted a chin lift. He said I needed an entire facelift. Two days after surgery the stiches holding up my chin failed so I still have jowls $17,000 later. He made up some excuse why it failed. He also photos you so anyone looks like they have double chins so when he compares you to the after photo, anything looks good. He operated on me in this outdated room. That was over 10 years ago. He was old then, He is ancient now- please, find someone else so your face will not be ruined like mine. Everyday when I look in the mirror, I see his face ruining mine.

May 5th, 2015

UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF

He is too old to be operating - extremely unprofessional as well as the staff. Do not go - look elsewhere - recently had lower face & neck lift - neck was unsuccessful after 10 months - I was told "actresses" have neck lifts every 3-6 months. Does not stand behind his work - offered me a procedure - "revision" then said he would not do it. Staff knows his bedside manner is atrocious - very hard to deal with - do your homework.

May 26th, 2013

Untrustworthy and Incompenent

Dr. Sattenspiel's performance as a surgeon and his bedside manner were completely unprofessional and incompetent. My rhinoplasty resulted in an asymmetrical nose shape with a pinched bridge. It actually LOOKS like I got a bad nose job. When I tried to discuss my dissatisfaction with him, he laughed and said "Once you get a boyfriend, you won't care." What a callous and non sequitur remark from a physician. Not able to respect or trust this individual.

February 29th, 2012

really bad doctor

please,to rate this doctor would take hours of my time because my problems with his staff and dr.sattenspiel has lasted months and i see no end in sight.i would advise you to seak out a different doctor who is up on the lasted teckniques and tools .dr.sattenspiel is out of touch with moderen day medicen .even his picture is at least 30 years old.

August 1st, 2008

I should have sued for malpractice

This doctor should be run out of town.I went to him at a vulnerable time and he pushed me into getting far more work done than I needed (confirmed by another specialist) and the results were awful.My chin drooped after a few wks.He would not even LISTEN-got angry.He is very manipulative.I also got dry eye from my unnecessary eyelid surgery. Told me to use visine!! very obvious scars too. I realized how dated his surgery suite was as I was about to undergo surgery that he was probably not very good. I should have walked away. DO NOT GO.

August 9th, 2017