A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sigrid Blome-Eberwein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sigrid Blome-Eberwein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Blome-Eberwein graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Blome-Eberwein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sigrid A Blome-Eberwein MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sigrid A. Blome-Eberwein practice?
- Dr. Sigrid Blome-Eberwein has 1 office location.
Dr. Sigrid Blome-Eberwein practices Surgery near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.