A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sigrid Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sigrid Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sigrid Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sigrid Rae Johnson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sigrid R. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Sigrid Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Sigrid Johnson practices Family Medicine near Sweetwater, TN.
See Sweetwater Primary Care Doctors.