Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
SHE IS WORTH MORE THAN 4 STARS! show details SHE IS WORTH MORE THAN 4 STARS!
by JR on Feb 11th, 2015

Even though I had a problem with insurance, Dr. Larson saw me. I would (and I will) see her even without insurance paying.

down to earth and human show details down to earth and human
Aug 15th, 2012

No matter the question or problem Dr. Larson is sincere and genuinely concerned ...... you arent a computer screen.... you are treated with respect...and she "listens" to you.... We travel about an hour to the office and it is worth every minute........ thank you Dr.Larson for the old fashioned beside mannerisms and non commercial treatment. You are a diamond in the Roth!

Great Physician show details Great Physician
Jan 5th, 2012

Dr. Larson and her staff are so great that when I relocated, I made sure I kept Dr. Larson as my doctor.

NEVER RECOMMEND show details NEVER RECOMMEND
Jan 8th, 2011

larson is nor helpful, nor cooperative.inconsiderate and unknowledgeable.

Jan 4th, 2011

I moved here from a rural area and was apprehensive about finding a doctor who treated me as a person instead of the next problem to be solved. Dr. Larson is all that and much more! She's competent, caring and respectful as well as very personable. So far I've not had a major illness but she's been right on top of any problems I've had. Very happy to have found her!

Wonderful show details Wonderful
by Cynthia McCloskey on Jan 21st, 2010

Whenever I have to see Dr. Larson, it is a great experience. I don't see the doctor all that often, but as I get older I'm sure I'll be needing to see a physican more. I would only go to Dr. Larson, she has a wonderful bedside manner and is very good at responding with test results. I like her personality. Her staff is also very nice and helpful.

Patient and RN show details Patient and RN
Aug 28th, 2009

Dr. Larson is EXCELLENT! She spends as much time with patients as they need. She is kind and compassionate. You can't ask for better than that! And, if you need help after hours, either Dr. Larson or one of her associates is sure to call you within a half hour of your call to the answering serivce!

Caring and Friendly Office show details Caring and Friendly Office
Jul 22nd, 2009

Doc Larson is excellent. My entire family has been going to her for several years. She is down to earth, friendly and very easy to talk with. The ladies in the office are wonderful as well.

Jul 17th, 2009