A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sigrid Veasey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sigrid Veasey is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sigrid Veasey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Deprivation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Veasey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Veasey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sigrid Carlen Veasey MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sigrid C. Veasey practice?
- Dr. Sigrid Veasey has 10 office locations.
Dr. Sigrid Veasey practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Doylestown Internists and Doylestown Sleep Medicine Doctors.