Dr. Sigurd Berven Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sigurd Berven?

September 26th, 2017

Instant relief of chronic pain

I'm only 35, and I've had chronic pain from my back issues for close to 10 years. Dr. Berven performed a spinal fusion on me from L4-S1. After awaking from surgery I could tell immediate relief from my severe nerve pain, which seemed like a miracle to me. Dr. Berven has an amazing Ortho team that helped me during my hospital stay and after. I'm only 2 weeks post surgery, but I'm continuing to see improvement and lessening of my pain! Many thanks to Dr. Berven and his team!

August 30th, 2017

Superb!

Enormous expertise, great interpersonal communication, totally accessible

July 27th, 2017

Gave my life back!

I went to Dr. Berven with 3 compression fractured vertebre, I could barely walk with severe pain. He did a procedure called kyphoplasty. I knew as soon as I woke up that the pain in my back was almost gone, (keeping in mind that I had some pain from the procedure). I feel that Dr. Berven basically gave me my life back! I would recommend Dr. Berven to anyone considering back surgery.

July 20th, 2017

Very thorough and efficient with his time. I researched Dr. Berven before my surgery and found out that the percentage of his patients with great outcomes is very high. Dr. Berven made sure he released all of the nerve roots and corrected spinal stenosis ( ensuring a good outcome). I am early on in my recovery process, but am very optimistic with outcome so far.

July 12th, 2017

Saved Me

After getting mixed up with another doctor in Santa Rosa I thought life as I had known it had ended. Doctor Berven started fresh by romoving all of the hardware the previous surgeon had used. The hardware he installed has allowed me to stop using opiate pain medications and do so much more.

July 6th, 2017

I was very satisfied with the entire team. I was very nervous about my impending surgery, everyone put me at ease. I would definitely recommend Dr. Berven and UCSF. I had an ACDF @ C 5-6

February 2nd, 2017

Skilled, Thoughtful, and Transparent

If you want an excellent surgeon who treats you with respect, Sigurd Berven is for you.

January 13th, 2017

I felt that Dr. Berven deeply cared about my well being. For that I am great full.

September 28th, 2016

Best Surgeon ever

Dr. Sig Berven has and is the best team of surgical healthcare and follow up that I have ever experienced, period.

September 15th, 2016

Extremely skilled team

Dr Berven has built a team of extremely qualified and well trained medical personnel. Some of the electronic monitoring system he has built are obviously useful to his team and research, but I wish that tool also allowed patient response emails/txt that would be reviewed daily (or more, by using automated tools to recognize key/dangerous or threatening terms or phrasing.

September 6th, 2016

Retired Professor

Before the operation I had a good deal of pain down my right leg. Now, after the operation I have developed a good deal of pain down my left leg centering on the thigh above the knee.

August 23rd, 2016

Mr

Much appreciate doctor bervin directly checking in with me after surgery both in the hospital and after leaving hospital