Dr. Siham Accacha MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Endocrinology Mineola, NY

October 16th, 2015
Best doctor ever
Dr. Acacha is probably one of the best doctors I have ever visited! Make sure you visit her, she treats her patients like family and gives all her best to make all her patients happy:)

August 27th, 2012
Satisfactory
She is excellent with my son, so I have no complaints there. They are not very flexible with scheduling appts., though. Difficult to get an appointment that is convenient where my son didn't have to be pulled out of class or go in late which is frustrating. But once we arrive for our appointment we have never waited more than 15 minutes to see her. Overall, we have been pleased with this doctor.

February 20th, 2012
Awful
Don't waste your time!! Besides awful bedside manners, calling to get through to the department is beyond awful. If you have over 1 hour of nothing better to do during your time rather then waiting to speak to a human being then this is the Dr. for you.It is very clinical and you are just another number. TERRIBLE!!!!

August 5th, 2010
Cold hearted
She was dismissive, didn't take the time to explain anything, lacked empathy and in all honesty, had a fake demeanor about her. At one point she snapped at me when I asked a question and was sarcastic and rude about it. I would not recommend her. She was a disappointment.