A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siham Muntasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siham Muntasser is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muntasser
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muntasser Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siham Muntasser, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muntasser graduated from Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery, University Of Siena Italy 11151990.
Dr. Muntasser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siham Muntasser MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Siham Muntasser practice?
- Dr. Siham Muntasser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Siham Muntasser practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, NC.
See Winston Salem Psychiatrists.