A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siham Muntasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siham Muntasser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siham Muntasser, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Muntasser graduated from Faculty Of Medicine And Surgery, University Of Siena Italy 11151990.
Dr. Muntasser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siham Muntasser MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Siham Muntasser practice?
- Dr. Siham Muntasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Siham Muntasser practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Psychiatrists and Winston Salem Child Psychiatrists.