Dr. Sijo Parekattil MD Patient Reviews

3.9

August 31st, 2016
You have nothing to lose and a new life to gain
After 12 years of constant testicular pain and 2 failed surgeries, I had given up. My wife took charge and found Dr. P. I was skeptical going down to Orlando, but hopeful. After the surgery, I was 100% pain free. Now I can run. I can play with my children. I can enjoy life much more than before! No more self-medicating! No more calling into work because of the pain! No more excuses! Dr. P and his team allowed me to become the me I always wanted to be before I was held back my pain. If you are hesitating, ask yourself, 'what could be worse than my pain now?!' You have nothing to lose and a new life to gain."

August 29th, 2016
Prostate Surgery
I want to thank Dr. Parekattil for allowing me to finally get a good night sleep, for the last five years I have been getting up at least twice a night to urinate. After assessing my medical situation Dr. Parekattil determined that Laser Turp was my best option, surgery went very well with minimum post opt pain as I was assured by Dr Parekattil . My post opt follow up visits were pleasant thanks to Dr. Parekattil and his very friendly nursing staff. I rarely get up at night to urinate and can now drink water in the evening. I always had the feeling I was in good hands with the doctor and his staff. I'd like to specially thank the doctors nurse for being very attentive to my needs. I would rate my whole experience 6 stars but they only have 5.

May 24th, 2016
Wish I found him earlier
I spent 10 years looking for a doctor that specializes in treating post surgical testicular and abdominal pain. I am so thankful that I found the PUR Clinic. From the first appointment through the surgery and recovery the entire team was very compassionate, sensitive and caring. I finally have relief from years of pain. Dr. Parekattil made me feel completely at ease. From the moment I met him I had complete trust in him. I just wish I found Dr. Parekattil 10 years ago.

April 24th, 2016
Truly life changing
I suffered from chronic testicular and spermatic cord pain for over 15 years. The pain increased over time to the point that it substantially impacted my work and personal life. I saw several urologists over the years with no help. After another urologist performed surgery that increased the pain, I researched the subject and fortunately found Dr. Parekattil. Dr. Parekattil was very patient in answering all my questions. I travelled across the country for the surgery that Dr. Parekattil recommended and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It has been 2 months since the surgery and my pain has been reduced by 70-80%. The improvement is truly life changing.

April 20th, 2016
I am currently being montiored by the Dr. for a chronic issue and wish to express how very much I feel confidence and his support throughout all apointments and procedures. He is the greatest! His ratings from me is well deserved.

February 3rd, 2016
Top notch
I was referred to Dr. Parekattil by my Cardiologist and he wasted no time initiating my treatment plan. The professionalism and caring attitude of Dr. Parekattil and his staff is absolutely top notch and I would highly recommend the PUR Clinic.

January 5th, 2016
Courteous & Kind
Dear Dr. Parekattil I want to thank you again for the help and care you provided to me at a time when I couldn't seem to find any answers to the groin and testicular pain I had been experiencing for years. I am pleased to tell you that I am still pain free at 3 months post-op; and the procedure was not nearly as scary as I anticipated ! You have the gift of communicating with other men as one human being to another. Your manner is courteous and kind in spite of how very busy you are. My wife and I would like to wish you and your staff Happy Holidays and Sincere wishes for a Happy, Healthy, and safe New Year.

November 17th, 2015
One of the best of the best. Truly amazing.
I have been a patient of Dr. P for about 7 years now and he's still my favorite. The PUR clinic will go out of their way to help both you and Dr. P achieve the desired results you want. To be pain free. Honestly, I don't know where I would be right now from a health point of view without Dr. Parekattil and his team. Will be a patient of his for life and I have no problem whatsoever in accepting him into my life permanently. Thanks again. Sincerely, Dr. David Zucker

October 20th, 2015
Dear Dr.P I just wanted to tell you how pleased I have been with you, the staff at PUR Clinic, and the staff in the 2nd floor surgery center at South Lake. In spite of my surgery being of a relatively minor nature - the courtesy, efficiency, thoughtfulness and overall professionalism demonstrated by everyone was simply amazing. I cannot think of a single thing that could be done to improve the entire process from a patient's perspective. Thank you

October 15th, 2015
After receiving care from Dr. Parekattil, pain returned after a couple of months. We stayed in contact with Dr. Parekattil, but after a month or two, he told us that the pain had returned and there was nothing he could do. We never heard from him afterward and we never heard from his staff. We were told by Dr. Parekattil that someone would be contacting us monthly to see how he was doing, but after we told him the pain had returned, nobody ever contacted us again. I believe that his findings are flawed--especially if they stop contacting a person after they find out they are going to receive negative results.
Doctor's Response

Dear Sir We have many options for patients with chronic pain and are always willing to continue working with you. We make follow up appointment in the clinic or via phone/Skype every few months and expect patients to make sure to keep these appointments. We do not have anyone calling all our patients every month for follow up - what we expect is that patients will continue to follow up with us as scheduled or call us if for any reason they are still in pain. I would be glad to help you and go over options - we are always willing to continue working with our patients till we resolve their pain. Please call me and let me know how I can help you Thank you for letting me take care of you Sijo Parekattil, M.D

January 18th, 2015
Absolutely the most caring and capable physician in dealing with chronic pain.

January 13th, 2015
Thank you PUR clinic and Dr. Parekattil
In 2012 my urologist performed a spermatoceolectomy (?) because I was experiencing pain due to cyst growths in both my testicles. About 18 months later the pain returned, and my urologist recommended that I see Dr. Parekattil, who is a leading pioneer in the area of testicular pain. I initially underwent a nerve block, which was successful and then returned a few weeks later for the neurolysis to the left testicular nerve. Dr Parekattil and his surgical staff were very professional and made me feel very comfortable and confident. The surgery was a success, eliminating both left and right testicular pain! The recovery period was relatively easy with minimal discomfort. I returned to work as a heavy equipment operator 2 weeks after surgery without any pain. Yesterday was 1 month since surgery and I played 3 hard contested games of racquetball without any pain or problems. I would recommend that anyone who has the same or similar condition I had, to consult with Dr. Parekattil. Before this surgery, I was in so much pain that I couldn’t make it through a whole shift at work. Now my life has returned to normal and the pain has gone! Thank you PUR clinic and Dr. Parekattil.