Dr. Sijo Parekattil MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Clermont, FL

no change

May 15th, 2017
Awe some Dr Parekattil
Had a large stone removed with surgery by Dr Parekattil.Thank you for freeing me from pain.Very compassionate and accurate in description of procedure. Actually my recovery was faster than expected

April 13th, 2017
Excellent doctor
The PUR Clinic (Dr. Parekattil and Dr. Brahmbhatt) brought me back to normal life. I am almost 40 and at last free of pain, ready to begin a new chapter of my life. It is reassuring to know that if the pain ever comes back, there is someone who can deal with it.

March 30th, 2017
I was very pleased with Dr. Parekattil's staff who were concerned, pleasant, and friendly. Upon seeing Dr. Parikattil, I was very satisfied with his examination and consideration of my concerns. He was very thorough and gave me a 2 part treatment plan. Upon completion of my treatment and surgery, I have been extremely satisfied with my results. I have had very little reoccurrence of pain. He has also been very consistent with his follow-up. I highly recommend Dr. Parekattil concerning the treatment of groin issues.

March 30th, 2017
The best Urologist in the USA!
I’m writing this testimonial because I have been in pain for two years straight and in one afternoon, Dr. Parekattil solved my issue, took away my pain and I am now a much happier person! I only wish I had gone in sooner as I thought i would have to live with my problem for the rest of my life. Dr. Parekattil took the time to explain that my issue was normal and that many men experience this pain after a hernia surgery. He immediately had the solution, we scheduled the surgery and here I am without pain! My surgery was quick and relatively painless! This man truly appreciates his patients, takes his time with them and explains everything. Along with his research and studies in the field, Dr. Parekattil is an expert at what he does and in my opinion , one of the best in the Country. Thank you for putting the smile back on my face Doctor Parekattil!

March 13th, 2017
Thank you Dr. Parekattil
My family and I will be forever grateful to the PUR Clinic and Dr. Parekattil. I recommend the PUR Clinic for anyone considering Robotic Surgery (which I had done), or for any of their other services.

August 31st, 2016
You have nothing to lose and a new life to gain
After 12 years of constant testicular pain and 2 failed surgeries, I had given up. My wife took charge and found Dr. P. I was skeptical going down to Orlando, but hopeful. After the surgery, I was 100% pain free. Now I can run. I can play with my children. I can enjoy life much more than before! No more self-medicating! No more calling into work because of the pain! No more excuses! Dr. P and his team allowed me to become the me I always wanted to be before I was held back my pain. If you are hesitating, ask yourself, 'what could be worse than my pain now?!' You have nothing to lose and a new life to gain."

August 29th, 2016
Prostate Surgery
I want to thank Dr. Parekattil for allowing me to finally get a good night sleep, for the last five years I have been getting up at least twice a night to urinate. After assessing my medical situation Dr. Parekattil determined that Laser Turp was my best option, surgery went very well with minimum post opt pain as I was assured by Dr Parekattil . My post opt follow up visits were pleasant thanks to Dr. Parekattil and his very friendly nursing staff. I rarely get up at night to urinate and can now drink water in the evening. I always had the feeling I was in good hands with the doctor and his staff. I'd like to specially thank the doctors nurse for being very attentive to my needs. I would rate my whole experience 6 stars but they only have 5.

May 24th, 2016
Wish I found him earlier
I spent 10 years looking for a doctor that specializes in treating post surgical testicular and abdominal pain. I am so thankful that I found the PUR Clinic. From the first appointment through the surgery and recovery the entire team was very compassionate, sensitive and caring. I finally have relief from years of pain. Dr. Parekattil made me feel completely at ease. From the moment I met him I had complete trust in him. I just wish I found Dr. Parekattil 10 years ago.

April 24th, 2016
Truly life changing
I suffered from chronic testicular and spermatic cord pain for over 15 years. The pain increased over time to the point that it substantially impacted my work and personal life. I saw several urologists over the years with no help. After another urologist performed surgery that increased the pain, I researched the subject and fortunately found Dr. Parekattil. Dr. Parekattil was very patient in answering all my questions. I travelled across the country for the surgery that Dr. Parekattil recommended and it was one of the best decisions I have ever made. It has been 2 months since the surgery and my pain has been reduced by 70-80%. The improvement is truly life changing.

April 20th, 2016
I am currently being montiored by the Dr. for a chronic issue and wish to express how very much I feel confidence and his support throughout all apointments and procedures. He is the greatest! His ratings from me is well deserved.

February 3rd, 2016
Top notch
I was referred to Dr. Parekattil by my Cardiologist and he wasted no time initiating my treatment plan. The professionalism and caring attitude of Dr. Parekattil and his staff is absolutely top notch and I would highly recommend the PUR Clinic.

January 5th, 2016
Courteous & Kind
Dear Dr. Parekattil I want to thank you again for the help and care you provided to me at a time when I couldn't seem to find any answers to the groin and testicular pain I had been experiencing for years. I am pleased to tell you that I am still pain free at 3 months post-op; and the procedure was not nearly as scary as I anticipated ! You have the gift of communicating with other men as one human being to another. Your manner is courteous and kind in spite of how very busy you are. My wife and I would like to wish you and your staff Happy Holidays and Sincere wishes for a Happy, Healthy, and safe New Year.