A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sijun Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sijun Yang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sijun Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Medical Center Of Fudan University, Shanghai.
Dr. Yang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sijun Yang MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sijun Yang practice?
- Dr. Sijun Yang has 1 office location.
Dr. Sijun Yang practices Internal Medicine near Bolingbrook, IL.
See Bolingbrook Internists.