Dr. Sikandar Murad MD Patient Reviews

• 11 reviews

May 8th, 2015
Big waiting room, will fill up at times. Would go again, is worth it.

January 11th, 2015
Waiting room always full, because he is awesome! Keep in mind there is only one doctor, one nurse, and one receptionist at this clinic and they are doing their best to serve you in the most efficient way possible. He is worth the wait

November 6th, 2014
Very helpful. Caring. Compassionate. Will visit again

August 3rd, 2014
Ok, if you have no other choice available.
This is a walk-in clinic served by a physician that has too many patients, and a thin staff that has plenty to do, however, seem to know too many of their clients. Whole groups of people walk freely in and out of the back examining rooms in spite of a sign asking "for patients only." The waiting room is dirty and has no hand sanitizer available. When questioned, doctor stated he can't keep it available, it gets taken. I was getting the flu, and doctor treated me with antibiotics, however, because I had no fever at the time (had taken Tylenol earlier), doctor asked me to wait 48 hour before taking antibiotics. I ended up having the worst case of flu I've ever had. I was very sick for four weeks! My fever got up to 103.3 and was delirious before a friend took me to another doctor who treated me with another round of antibiotics after doing a throat culture. I told Murad my throat had never been so sore. He assured me I did not have strep, pointing to my temperature. His equipment is extremely outdated, as well. I really am trying to be very honest here. In all fairness, I'm sure the good doctor would be much better without having to make quick assumptions if he had more time. His staff should help him with crowd control, yet they show no interest there. And for the sake of everyone, Murad should provide hand sanitizer to stop passing the germs around, I am sure. I almost feel like I got sicker by going there on a bad evening and waiting well over two hours to see him. I am sorry I waited 24 hours to start antibiotics, even though I was to wait 48 hours! I got very very sick in those 24 hours, so I can only say I lost a whole day of trying to get better faster. Another thing, I coughed and coughed all day and night to where my ribs were so sore I could hardly breathe. I used up all the cough syrup and tried to get it refilled from his staff... they never responded nor did Murad. It did no good to complain.

December 5th, 2013
Dr. Murad
The clinic is now off University, not Fillmore. Dr Murad is GREAT. He is a compassionate doctor and has excellent bedside manner. The only thing is that is a walk-in clinic so you never know how long it will take to see him, but I use him as my PCP anyway just because I like him so much. Another big plus, office staff speaks spanish.

July 10th, 2013
Absolutely Wonderful
One of the Best Physicians I have met in a long time. Him and His office staff are extremely friendly and he has the BEST Bedside Manner. You can tell that He is Genuinely Concerned about all his Patient's and all their Complaint's. You have no problem's getting in to see him, rather it's on a Walk-In Bases or By Appointment. Dr. Murad Goes well beyond his rim of Practice. He makes sure your prescriptions are affordable for you, he offer's samples on some medications and coupons on other medications. Depending on Your Child's Age he will see them for Free. But What really took me by Surprise is that He will Text You the Next Day or So after seeing You, to see how your Doing and if the Medication is Working ok for You. It can be the Weekend or in the Middle of the Night, He will check on You and Your More than Welcome to Text him back Anytime. Now, that's more than Medicine at Work. He reminds me of one of those old country doctor's, that use to make house call's. They just don't make them like Dr. Murad Anymore...

September 29th, 2012
Great experience
My visit with Dr. Murad was the best I have ever had with a physician. He even took the time to call and check on me on a Sunday! Very kind and caring as well as knowledgable. During a time when I was very ill and frightened, Dr. Murad was an angel.

June 22nd, 2012
Compassionate and Emphatic
Dr. Murad is wonderful. If you want a Dr. that listens to you and accurately diagnoses your problems then Dr. Murad is your Dr. He provides excellent care and followup. Try him, you will be pleased.

August 30th, 2011
S.T. Winstanley
Very good doctor! Spends time with me and asks the right questions. He seems to really care about his patients. If you are sick, GO!!

August 14th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Murad is very kind and compassionate. He spends alot of time with me and explains everything.

June 1st, 2011
Wonderful caring manner, quiet and really listens.