A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sikander Kajani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sikander Kajani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kajani graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kajani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kajani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sikander S. Kajani practice?
Dr. Sikander Kajani practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists.