A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sikiru Gbadamosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sikiru Gbadamosi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sikiru Gbadamosi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbadamosi graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gbadamosi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sikiru Aderoju Gbadamosi MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sikiru A. Gbadamosi practice?
- Dr. Sikiru Gbadamosi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sikiru Gbadamosi practices Internal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clark, NJ and Iselin, NJ.
See Edison Internists.