Dr. Sikiru Aderoju Gbadamosi MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sikiru Gbadamosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sikiru Gbadamosi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gbadamosi graduated from University Of Ibadan.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gbadamosi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gbadamosi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sikiru A. Gbadamosi practice?
Dr. Sikiru Gbadamosi practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and General Practice near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Ogdensburg, NY.
See Edison Internists, Edison Emergency Physicians, and Edison General Practitioners.