A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silas Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silas Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silas Norman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Norman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silas Prescod Norman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Silas P. Norman practice?
- Dr. Silas Norman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Silas Norman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Nephrologists.