A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaishienyi graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi.
Dr. Nwaishienyi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwaishienyi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Silas E. Nwaishienyi practice?
Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Emergency Medical Services near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See Jamaica Family Physicians and Jamaica Emergency Physicians.