A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nwaishienyi
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nwaishienyi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwaishienyi graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Nnewi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nwaishienyi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi practice?
- Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Silas Nwaishienyi practices Family Medicine near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Primary Care Doctors.