A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silburn Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silburn Thomas is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silburn Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital, Mount Vernon, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silburn Wilson Thomas MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Silburn W. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Silburn Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Silburn Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists.