A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silburn Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silburn Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silburn Thomas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Vernon Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center
- Mt Vernon Hospital, Mount Vernon, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Silburn W. Thomas practice?
Dr. Silburn Thomas practices Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists.