A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silke Bernert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silke Bernert, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernert graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Bernert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bernert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan