A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silke Bernert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silke Bernert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernert
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bernert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silke Bernert, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernert graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Bernert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silke A Bernert MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Silke A. Bernert practice?
- Dr. Silke Bernert has 1 office location.
Dr. Silke Bernert practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Physiatrists.