A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silke Bernert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silke Bernert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silke Bernert, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernert graduated from Ruprecht-Karls-Universitaet Heidelberg.
Dr. Bernert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silke A Bernert MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Silke A. Bernert practice?
- Dr. Silke Bernert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Silke Bernert practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, MS.
See Lexington Physiatrists.