A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silke Greil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silke Greil is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silke Greil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greil graduated from Alber Ludwigs U.
Dr. Greil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silke M Greil MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Silke M. Greil practice?
- Dr. Silke Greil has 6 office locations.
Dr. Silke Greil practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.