A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silpa Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silpa Reddy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Silpa Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Reddy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silpa Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Silpa Reddy practice?
- Dr. Silpa Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Silpa Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Hematologists, and Atlanta Oncologists.