Dr. Silpa Reddy Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Silpa Reddy?

a dream of a doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2017

I am convinced that Dr. Reddy is rare, rare jewel. I wish she could be my doctor for everything. She is deeply kind , considerate, gentle, and brilliant. An old soul it seems who brings calm to my spirit and wherever she goes.( I saw her in the hospital also.)

Posted on June 27th, 2016

Very comforting in the discussion of my diagnosis. She provided technical details and set expectations for the future. I am very confident in her abilities to provide treatment and support.

Very Disappointed

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

I was told that Dr. Reddy is an outstanding hematologist by three of my other doctors. After my appointment with Dr. Reddy, I am questioning their judgement. Initially, it was very difficult to reach someone to schedule an appointment. Her assistant, Linda, never returned phone calls. The person answering the phone at the front desk, frequently managed to disconnect the phone calls when transferring me to Linda. They never apologized when I would call back. The check in process is a nightmare and very disorganized. Dr. Reddy's PA was very nice and took all of my information. Once the infamous Dr. Reddy entered the exam room, she spent at most 2 minutes talking with me. She seemed disinterested and dismissed most of my questions. She had them schedule me for a return visit but there is no way I will ever set foot in that office again. I would hate to have a serious illness and have to deal with this doctor for my care.

Uninterested Dr. but nice staff

Posted on August 25th, 2013

The best advise I could give anyone about Dr. Reddy is stay clear of her. She seemed completely uninterested and eager to get me out of the office. She down played all my symptoms and assumed what the problem was before doing any tests. The office staff was generally pleasant. Maybe a different physician within the practice would be better. I should have listened to a couple of the reviews I read prior to going. She seemed not all there.

All there?

Posted on November 1st, 2012

I don't think the the issue is that Dr. Reddy doesn't care and I don't think the issue is that she is not knowledgeable. But, lately, it just seems as if she just isn't all there. I don't know if there's something personal going on - maybe a lot on the mind - but as a long term patient, this isn't the same doctor that I met many years ago and it's rather disappointing.

Posted on July 12th, 2012

I have been diagnosed with Primary Essential Thrombocythemia and I have fullconfidence in Dr Reddy as my physician.I have always found Dr Reddy and her entire staff to be both kind and patient with everyone. I would, highly, refer DR Reddy to anyone.

Very pleased with whole experience. Friendly staff, promptness, Dr. Reddy was very pleasant, and caring.

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Good Doctor Bad/Worst Staff

Posted on May 14th, 2012

We have been visiting the Doctor and the facility for more than one year now.She treats her patients great. But there is always a disconnect between her and her patients. Followup is not good at all.The only issue we had and are having to deal with her assistant Linda(Specifically)as every patient must go through her.As being in Health Care industry she must get some training on how to deal with patients.She is always mean to the patients and doesn't understand the meaning of being nice.Hopefully not all but some people will agree.

Disappointed patient

Posted on August 17th, 2010

Dr Silpa Reddy is usually prompt and courteous. However, she rarely reviews my charts before seeing me. She has referred me to various other specialists but does not bother to review their findings. She would briefly look at the latest tests when I come in and recommend I go to another specialist to do the exact same thing the previous specialist already did. When informed of this, she would briefly look at the records, ask me who she sent me to, and suggest something else.I have no confidence in her diagnosis or recommendations whatsoever. I feel like she does not take the time to properly understand my illness so she could make the proper recommendations. I would not recommend her to a friend.

still waiting

Posted on August 6th, 2010

I was to have a biopsy of a mass in my right shoulder, but the Radiologist didn't know what Dr. Reddy wanted out and tried to get in touch with her. She did not bother to call him back and I was sent home. I have yet to hear from Dr. Reddy about my PET scan or why my biopsy was postponed. I am a Lymphoma survivor and this is VERY upsetting to me. I will never see her again, nor will I pay one cent to her.

Posted on November 17th, 2009

Vague & elusive with answers to questions, seems aloof & unconcerned about side effects & quality of life issues...like she just doesn't care. Seems reluctant to really help me understand my condition...I have to resort to the internet to get info. & understanding of my cancer, treatments, meds., etc. She does seem to be using the "latest/greatest" treatments (based on my own research,not from her explaining anything). From one visit to the next, she does not seem to remember specifics about me or my case, things we have discussed, or meds. she has prescribed. It honestly feels like someone else actually handles my case & she is simply a go between. I leave her office with more questions than I came in with, feeling bewildered, feeling my questions & concerns have been brushed aside, & wishing I had the option of finding another doctor.

Worst Oncologist and Worst Office Staff

Posted on May 18th, 2009

Dr. Reddy during each of my visits never spent more than 5 minutes with me even though I usually had at least a 20-30 minute wait on her. You could never get a straight answer out of her about your condition. Even if you have terminal cancer, she prefers not to call it that and says you never know. I don't need "pie in the sky" from my oncologist -- I just need the truth. I had to go to the internet to find out the truth about my particular kind of cancer - the truth she would not tell me. Her office staff is rude and since she is too busy to spend more than a few minutes with someone who has just gone through Stage IV cancer and chemotheray and survived, then she is just too busy for me. An oncologist and her or his staff should be the most caring and throughful staff and doctor in the business because they are dealing with cancer patients. Unfortunately, this is not Dr. Reddy's business practice.