A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silva Karchikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silva Karchikian, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Karchikian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Karchikian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silva Karchikian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Silva Karchikian practice?
- Dr. Silva Karchikian has 1 office location.
Dr. Silva Karchikian practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Endocrinologists.