A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Silva Karchikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Silva Karchikian, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karchikian
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Karchikian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Karchikian graduated from Yerevan State Medical University.
Dr. Karchikian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Silva Karchikian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Silva Karchikian practice?
- Dr. Silva Karchikian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Silva Karchikian practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors, Glendale Internists, and Glendale Endocrinologists.